Juicy and sweet and renowned for its concentration of vitamin C, Fresh Orange
makes the perfect snack and add a special tang to many recipes. It is no wonder that Fresh Orange is one of the most popular fruits in the world. Fresh Oranges are round citrus fruits with finely-textured skins that are, of course, orange in color just like their pulpy flesh; the skin can vary in thickness from very thin to very thick. Fresh Oranges usually range from approximately two to three inches in diameter. The healing properties of Fresh Orange have been associated with a wide variety of phytonutrient compounds.
Health Benefits Of Fresh Orange
- Just one orange supplies 116.2% of the daily value for vitamin C—but do you know just how important vitamin C and oranges are for good health? Vitamin C is the primary water-soluble antioxidant in the body, disarming free radicals and preventing damage in the aqueous environment both inside and outside cells.
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Compounds in orange peel lower cholesterol
- A very good source of fiber
- Prevents kidney stones
- Helps prevent ulcers and reduce risk for stomach cancer
- Protects respiratory health
- Protection against rheumatoid arthritis